- Instructions, Policies and Rules of Central Library, DUET:
- Library Hours
|DUET Central Library||Timings (Monday to Friday)|
|Central Library, DUET||09:00am to 08:00pm|
- Food & drink:
- The students or users are not allowed to eat or drink anything inside the library of Dawood University of Engineering & Technology.
- Securing Students Belongings:
- All Students have to place their bags/ belongings in the specific racks. They are instructed not to keep any valuable things inside their bags including mobile phones, wallet, and cash as Library Staff would not be held responsible for any theft, lost or damage from stored belongings in specified racks.
- Quiet floors:
- Students and library users are not allowed to talk or discuss in library area.
- Anyone requiring help to find research materials, books or any related information regarding library resources, can contact from the details available on the help desk, website.
- During library hours (as mentioned above) our Central library is open for users.
Access to services and resources:
- Our primary mission is to facilitate students, faculty, and staff, however DUET Library services are available for external learners and research scholars on prescribed request through proper channel.
- Computer facility:
- We have computers available for DUET Users at Central library. Users can also use computers, laptops and other devices at the library premises.