Skip to content
- Penalties for theft of books, defacing them including tearing of pages, marking, writing etc., shall be dealt strictly.
- Library staff shall ensure strict monitoring of replacing of books. The library standard penalties are as follows:
- Students – Rs 10/- per day. (Per book after due date)
- Technical/Admin Staff – Rs 10/- per day. (Per book after due date)
- Faculty – Rs 10/- per day. (Per book after due date)
- The maximum limit for fine per book is Rs 1500/-.
- In case of loss of books, student/ staff have to replace the book with a new one of the same/newer edition/ publication & title or deposit current price of the book.